Statistics from Altmetric.com
Saunders CL, Abel GA, Lyratzopoulos G. What explains worse patient experience in London? Evidence from secondary analysis of the Cancer Patient Experience Survey. BMJ Open 2013;4:e004039. Several errors were inadvertently uncorrected during the proofing stage for this article as follows:
1) Minor errors occurred in references 4, 7 and 16. Corrected references are provided below.
4. Griffiths P, Simon M, Richardson A, et al. Is a larger specialist nurse workforce in cancer care associated with better patient experience? Cross-sectional study. J Health Serv Res Policy 2013;18:39-46.
7. Burki TK. Cancer care in northern England rated best in England. Lancet Oncol 2013;14:e445.
16. Fulop N, Raine R. Leading healthcare in London: time for a radical response? BMJ 2013;347:f4711.
2) In the Results section of the Abstract, the second sentence should read, ‘After case-mix adjustment there was still evidence for worse experience in London for 45/64 question’.
3) The sentence at the end of box 1 should read ‘Considering report or evaluation types of questions separately…’
4) In the Funding statement ‘research’ should be capitalised in ‘National Institute for Health Research.’ In addition, the following sentence should be added, ‘The views expressed in this publication are those of the authors and not necessarily those of Macmillan Cancer Support, the NHS, the National Institute for Health Research or the Department of Health.’
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.