Statistics from Altmetric.com
Antwi E, Groenwold RHH, Browne JL, et al. Development and validation of a prediction model for gestational hypertension in a Ghanaian cohort. BMJ Open 2017;7:e012670.
The author affiliations are listed incorrectly. The correct author list and affiliations are as follows:
Edward Antwi,1,2 Rolf H H Groenwold,1 Joyce L Browne,1 Arie Franx,3 Irene A Agyepong,2 Kwadwo A Koram,4 Kerstin Klipstein-Grobusch,1,5 Diederick E Grobbee,1
1. Julius Global Health, Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
2. Ghana Health Service, Accra, Ghana
3. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
4. Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research, College of Health Sciences, University of Ghana, Legon, Accra, Ghana
5. Division of Epidemiology & Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.