BMJ Open is an online, open access journal, dedicated to publishing medical research from all disciplines and therapeutic areas. The journal publishes all research study types, from study protocols to phase I trials to meta-analyses, including small, specialist studies, and negative studies. Publishing procedures are built around fully open peer review and continuous publication, publishing research online as soon as the article is ready. BMJ Open aims to promote transparency in the publication process by publishing reviewer reports and previous versions of manuscripts as pre-publication histories. Authors are asked to pay article-publishing charges on acceptance; the ability to pay does not influence editorial decisions. All papers are included in MEDLINE/PubMed and Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science).
- 40 Comprehensive efficacy and integrated safety results from the late-phase clinical program of the sufentanil sublingual tablet 30 MCG
- 39 Heliport proximity is crucial in reducing treatment delay in patients with st-elevation myocardial infarction transported by helicopter – heliproxy study
- 45 Frontiers of performance: using a mathematical model to discover unobservable performance limits in a pre-hospital and retrieval service
- 44 Point-of-care analysis of lactate from intraosseous samples during resuscitation
- 42 Straight line vs true distance to nearest aed – does it matter for cardiac arrest coverage?
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Nutrition and metabolism
- Respiratory medicine
- Health services research